| Private-Cyber™ |
™️ Welcome And Zone Private-Cyber™️™️

[-]Yang Belum Punya User DI Private-Cyber™️ Harap Register.
[-]Yang Sudah Ada Di HarapKan Log In Terlebih Dahulu.
[-]DaftarKan User Anda Di VIP(Terdapat Aplikasi Lebih Banyak).

Pendaftaran VIP SMS : 085756210914

~Thankz For ALL Private-Cyber™️~
---------------------------------------------------------

My Facebook : snuterbudi@yahoo.com

AWALI USER KALIAN DENGAN PC
Contoh [PC]NAMA KALIAN GAN
| Private-Cyber™ |
™️ Welcome And Zone Private-Cyber™️™️

[-]Yang Belum Punya User DI Private-Cyber™️ Harap Register.
[-]Yang Sudah Ada Di HarapKan Log In Terlebih Dahulu.
[-]DaftarKan User Anda Di VIP(Terdapat Aplikasi Lebih Banyak).

Pendaftaran VIP SMS : 085756210914

~Thankz For ALL Private-Cyber™️~
---------------------------------------------------------

My Facebook : snuterbudi@yahoo.com

AWALI USER KALIAN DENGAN PC
Contoh [PC]NAMA KALIAN GAN
| Private-Cyber™ |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcom To Private-Cyber™ |=>WELCOME . | Private-Cyber™ | . WELCOME<=|

IndeksPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLoginvipHow to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog M10
™Welcome To Area [P]rite[C]yber....[Daftarkan Diri Anda SEGERA] LOGIN BAGI YANG SUDAH PUNYA ID YANG BELUM SILAKAN KLIK REGISTER
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Jika Mau Daftar V.I.P Clik di bawah ini How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog 107sa6o
Click Here
How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Btn_donateCC_LG
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Temukan Kami Di Facebook
Top posters
[PC]Vj Robby[PC]
How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog EmptyHow to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog I_voting_barHow to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Empty 
Nğğåķ Pɥñÿå Nåɱå
How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog EmptyHow to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog I_voting_barHow to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Empty 
semon77
SevenMint
confree
ishimaru
meenk
royajja
[CC]AlduTeamEliteComunity
dani iskandar
Latest topics
» Cheat Hack Cash By ADMIN N3
How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:08 pm by jack122

» WH NAMA + FULLHACK + DLL
How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:22 pm by SevenMint

» Cara Mencari Offset With Cheat Engine
How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:02 pm by SevenMint

» Cara Trialkan DLL with C++
How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:55 pm by SevenMint

» Pembuatan Password / Form Login Di Injector - With VB6
How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:32 pm by SevenMint

» Injector Automatic
How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:21 pm by SevenMint

» How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog
How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:06 pm by SevenMint

» Cara Membuat Buku Tamu Terbuka Tanpa di Klik
How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:57 pm by SevenMint

» Black Template By SevenMint
How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:53 pm by SevenMint

How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog

Go down 
PengirimMessage
SevenMint
SevenMint

Jumlah posting : 9
Lokasi : Bekasi Never Die

How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Empty
PostSubyek: How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog   How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:06 pm

How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Boy-emoticon-001

Give Emoticons in The Comment Box - In the previous post, I have
explained about How Give Yahoo Emoticons in The Comment Box, if you have
not read it, you can read here.
In this post I will explain again about how to put emoticon in the
comment box blogger, but its different emoticons. With the emoticons in
the comment box will surely create a blog becomes more alive. The
commentators have become more able to express his feelings through icons
(emoticons).

The emoticon that we will instal is boy girl emoticon.
The emoticons look like the following:

How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Boy-emoticon-001 How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Boy-emoticon-005 How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Boy-emoticon-009 How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Boy-emoticon-013 How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Boy-emoticon-014 How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Boy-emoticon-020 How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Boy-emoticon-018
How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Emo-girl-001 How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Emo-girl-002 How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Emo-girl-005 How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Emo-girl-007 How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Emo-girl-009How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Emo-girl-008 How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog Emo-girl-012

The Steps to Put it to Your Blog:
1. Login to Your Blog
2. Goto Design (Layout) -> Edit HTML
3. Check the box 'Expand widget templates "
4. Then place the following script code before </ body>

5. Then find the following code:

<p class='comment-footer'>
<b:if cond='data:post.embedCommentForm'>
<b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>
<b:else/>
<b:if cond='data:post.allowComments'>
<a expr:href=post.addCommentUrl' expr:onclick='data:post.addCommentOnclick'><data:postCommentMsg/></a>
</b:if>
</b:if>
</p>

Note:You can use CTRL+F to find this code

6. After you find it, put the following code after the code
<p class='comment-footer'>

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

How to Give Emoticons in The Comment Box Blog
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
| Private-Cyber™ | :: Private-Cyber | Information Technology :: Blog And Wordpress :: Javascript-
Navigasi: